Opportunities for Summer 2017
The Franco-American Centre serves as the focal point for celebrating French language, culture and heritage in NH. Located on the historic campus of Saint Anselm College in Manchester, the Centre organizes language classes, movies, exhibits, trips and cultural events to promote the richness of the region’s French-speaking and French heritage communities.
This year, the FAC is happy to offer 2 sponsorship opportunities: NH PoutineFest 2017 and Festival d’Été 2017
NH PoutineFest 2017 – June 24, 2017
NH PoutineFest is a celebration of the French-Canadian classic, poutine! Last year’s event sold out and was viewed by 1.8 million people on Facebook!
This year’s takes place on June 24, 2017, at North East Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester, NH. Restaurants from all over New England will entice you with their spin on this Canadian treasure.
Attendees get a sample size poutine from each of the up to 14 vendors and are invited to stay for the Franco-American Heritage baseball game following the Fest. Restaurants will also be competing against each other for the “Best Poutine of the Fest” and only one will get to raise the Ceinture de Championnat/Championship Belt.
All proceeds help support the Franco-American Centre, a 501(c) (3) non-profit whose mission is the preservation of French language, culture, and heritage in New Hampshire and beyond.
Gold Level – $2,500 (Maximum 4)
- Full page ad and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as Premiere sponsor on NHpoutinefest.com; logo hyperlinked to company website
- Listed as Premiere sponsor on event flyer
- A first pitch with welcome on video board
- Discussion of involvement on radio network in-game (1/2 inning)
- Thank-you from FAC with logo on video board in-game (1/2 inning)
- 10 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2017
- 10 Official NH PoutineFest 2017 t-shirts
- Large logo on official event t-shirt
Silver Level – $1,000
- Half- page ad and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as Featured Sponsor on NHpoutinefest.com; logo hyperlinked to company website
- Listed as a Featured sponsor on event flyer
- 6 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2017
- 6 Official NH PoutineFest 2017 t-shirts
Bronze – $350
- Patron listing and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as a Supporter on event flyer
- Listed as Supporter on NHpoutinefest.com
- 2 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2017
- 2 Official NH PoutineFest 2017 t-shirts
PLUS, all NH PoutineFest Sponsors get recognition throughout the summer as a FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ 2017 PROGRAM SPONSOR
Festival d’été 2017
Members and friends are invited to participate in the Centre’s FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ
5 major events that celebrate summer as those of French heritage do best…
FRANCO-AMERICAN DAY (June 17, 2017, St. Anthony’s Church, Manchester, NH)
Tipping our hats to our Québec cousins’ national holiday, people who love French culture gather for a celebration of the Franco-American experience. Following a Mass, there will be a festive dinner. Special guests will be “Franco-Americans of the Year 2017” (to be announced…)
NH POUTINEFEST (June 24, 2017, Northeast Delta Dental Stadium “Home of Fisher Cats”, Manchester)
Created in Québec, Poutine – French fries with cheese and gravy – is rapidly becoming popular throughout the US. But who makes the best? Come find out as regional restaurants compete for the judges’ title of best poutine! Sample each and make your voice known for the people’s choice award!
ACADIAN FAMILY FUN DAY (July 30, 2017, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH)
Enjoy traditions from Acadian heritage with activities for the whole family. Songs, games, dancing and crafts give everyone a chance to be Acadian for a day!
HALFWAY TO MARDI GRAS (August 8, 2017, Stark Brewing Company, Manchester, NH)
Celebrating the thrill of Mardi Gras once a year just isn’t enough! A mid-summer celebration of Acadian music and Cajun food reminds us of the Joie-de-Vivre for which Louisiana and Acadia are renowned.
FRANCO-AMERICAN GOLF TOURNAMENT (August 11, 2017, Candia Woods Golf Links, Candia, NH)
Francis Ouimet, a New Englander of French Canadian heritage, is frequently known as the “father of amateur golf” in the U.S. This celebrated tournament brings together members and friends from around the region in one of the Centre’s biggest annual fundraising events.
These FIVE events bring together different people with diverse interests beyond the French community, providing opportunities to convey your company’s message while supporting the Franco-American Centre’s mission.
Advertise at all FIVE events as a
FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ 2017 PROGRAM SPONSOR
Benefits to Festival Program Sponsors include:
- Free “Congratulatory Message” for Franco-Americans of Year (All sponsorship levels)
- Recognition on the Franco-American Centre website (1/4 page ad and above)
- Banner listing you as Festival Sponsor displayed at event (1/2 page ad and above)
- Recognition during event remarks (Full Page ad and Cover Page ad)*
*NH PoutineFest not included
AVAILABLE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
Patron (Name listed on page) ___$100 ___$85 $100 (15% savings)
1/4 Page ad ___$200 ___$160 $200 (20% savings)
1/2 Page ad ___$300 ___$235 $300 (22% savings)
Full Page ad ___$400 ___$315 $400 (25% savings)
Cover (Limited spaces available) ___$800 ___$560 $800 (30% savings)
- EARLY BIRD – May 1 (Festival d’été only)
- ALL OTHERS – May 20
To reserve your space, click on the sponsor this event button below. Please note that online reservation now offers check payment as well as credit card payments.
Print and fill out the sponsorship form and return to:
Franco-American Centre – Festival D’été; 100 Saint Anselm Drive, #1798; Manchester, NH 03102