Opportunities for Summer 2016
The Franco-American Centre serves as the focal point for celebrating French language, culture and heritage in NH. Located on the historic campus of Saint Anselm College in Manchester, the Centre organizes language classes, movies, exhibits, trips and cultural events to promote the richness of the region’s French-speaking and French heritage communities.
This year, the FAC is happy to offer 2 sponsorship opportunities: NH PoutineFest 2016 and Festival d’Été 2016
NH PoutineFest 2016 – June 26, 2016
In collaboration with the NH Fisher Cats at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, the FAC is proud to celebrate Franco-American Heritage Day. For this special event, we offer 3 sponsorship levels.
Gold Level – $2,500 (Maximum 3)
- Full page ad and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as Premiere sponsor on NHpoutinefest.com; logo hyperlinked to company website
- Listed as Premiere sponsor on event flyer
- A first pitch with welcome on video board
- Discussion of involvement on radio network in-game (1/2 inning)
- Thank-you from FAC with logo on video board in-game (1/2 inning)
- 10 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2016
- 10 Official NH PoutineFest 2016 t-shirts
- Large logo on official event t-shirt
Silver Level – $1,000
- Half- page ad and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as Featured Sponsor on NHpoutinefest.com; logo hyperlinked to company website
- Listed as a Featured sponsor on event flyer
- 6 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2016
- 6 Official NH PoutineFest 2016 t-shirts
Bronze – $350
- Patron listing and related benefits in Festival d’été booklet (5 events – See below)
- Listed as a Supporter on event flyer
- Listed as Supporter on NHpoutinefest.com
- 2 Free tickets to NH PoutineFest 2016
- 2 Official NH PoutineFest 2016 t-shirts
PLUS, all NH PoutineFest Sponsors get recognition throughout the summer as a FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ 2016 PROGRAM SPONSOR
Festival d’été 2016
Members and friends are invited to participate in the Centre’s FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ
5 major events that celebrate summer as those of French heritage do best…
FRANCO-AMERICAN DAY (June 18, 2016, Ste Marie’s Church/School, Manchester, NH)
Tipping our hats to our Québec cousins’ national holiday, people who love French culture gather together for a day of family activities, food, music and celebration of the Franco-American experience. Come for one or more activities including games, Mass, light dinner and music by popular performer Josée Vachon. Special guests will be “Franco-Americans of the Year 2016”: Raymond and Pauline Houle.
NH POUTINEFEST (June 26, 2016, Northeast Delta Dental Stadium “Home of Fisher Cats”, Manchester)
Created in Québec, Poutine – French fries with cheese and gravy – is rapidly becoming popular throughout the US. But who makes the best? Come find out as regional restaurants compete for the judges’ title of best poutine! Sample each and make your voice known for the people’s choice award!
ACADIAN FAMILY FUN DAY (July 31, 2016, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH)
Enjoy traditions from Acadian heritage with activities for the whole family. Songs, games, dancing and crafts give everyone a chance to be Acadian for a day!
HALFWAY TO MARDI GRAS (August 9, 2016, N’Awlins Restaurant, Manchester, NH)
Celebrating the thrill of Mardi Gras once a year just isn’t enough! A mid-summer celebration of Acadian music and Cajun food reminds us of the Joie-de-Vivre for which Louisiana and Acadia are renowned.
FRANCO-AMERICAN GOLF TOURNAMENT (August 19, 2016, Passaconaway Country Club, Litchfield, NH)
Francis Ouimet, a New Englander of French Canadian heritage, is frequently known as the “father of amateur golf” in the U.S. This celebrated tournament brings together members and friends from around the region in one of the Centre’s biggest annual fundraising events.
These FIVE events bring together different people with diverse interests beyond the French community, providing opportunities to convey your company’s message while supporting the Franco-American Centre’s mission.
Advertise at all FIVE events as a
FESTIVAL D’ÉTÉ 2016 PROGRAM SPONSOR
Benefits to Festival Program Sponsors include:
- Free “Congratulatory Message” for Franco-Americans of Year (All sponsorship levels)
- Recognition on the Franco-American Centre website (1/4 page ad and above)
- Banner listing you as Festival Sponsor displayed at event (1/2 page ad and above)
- Recognition during event remarks (Full Page ad and Cover Page ad)*
*NH PoutineFest not included
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPONSORSHIP LEVEL BELOW:
Patron (Name listed on page) ___$100 ___$85 $100 (15% savings)
1/4 Page ad ___$200 ___$160 $200 (20% savings)
1/2 Page ad ___$300 ___$235 $300 (22% savings)
Full Page ad ___$400 ___$315 $400 (25% savings)
Cover (Limited spaces available) ___$800 ___$560 $800 (30% savings)
- EARLY BIRD – May 6 (Festival d’été only)
- ALL OTHERS – May 20
To reserve your space, click on the sponsor this event button below. Please note that online reservation now offers check payment as well as credit card payments.
Print and fill out the sponsorship form and return to:
Franco-American Centre – Festival D’été; 100 Saint Anselm Drive, #1798; Manchester, NH 03102